At the moment there is no possibility of repairing heart damage from myocardial infarction caused.

At the moment there is no possibility of repairing heart damage from myocardial infarction caused. The damage often leads to heart failure and poor prognosis – a in the UK alone the UK alone more than 750,000 people.

to repair a damaged heart is one of the holy grail of heart research this groundbreaking study shows that adult heart cells that can mobilize the given include right stimulus, and into new heart cells a a damaged heart could be the team to critical molecular signals necessary to make this happen identified. After injury strengthen the evidence that a drug a drug in the future, or a cocktail of drugs that could be given to people whose hearts damaged by a heart attack prevent the onset of prevent the onset of heart failure.Whole genome genes represent for only 30 per cent of the genetic bases of AD disease, three years ago, Cure Alzheimer’s discovery launched the Alzheimer’s genomes Project at the determination of remaining 70 % of the genetic basis of Alzheimer’s disease targeting. Taking advantage of the great technological and analytical openings in the human genetic studies have, the project was able the milestone this milestone on a tight budget, introduced by helping of $ 3 million for Cure Alzheimer’s discovery.

Group of mice to cancer therapy Due to that Adult Stem Cell Technology RNL Organic.

The leading biopharmaceutical company specialized to adult stem therapeutics RTL Bio Co. Announced July that adult stem cells has been identified in order to are Crab suppressing activity in preclinical study.

In addition human stem of a group in mice were injected intravenously in order to investigate the effect of stem cells for cancer, administered. The experimental group of mice was immunized To melanoma. The group of mice Co. Infused with human stem cells showed a reduction in sizes and cancers longer.