The Equinox Ski Challenge will need volunteers to help with recording times, feeding the bonfire, marking the course, etc. Most volunteer jobs will last two to three hours. Please contact the race director to schedule some time and task(s).
Sample tasks: recording times, marking course, feeding bonfire, restocking aid station, etc. If you are a racer sidekick, make sure that you let us know which racer you are with so we can make sure they get $$$ off their entry fee!
- Thursday PM: course set up
- Friday AM: course set up, start/finish set up
- Friday PM: evening registration, mark the course.
- Saturday AM: setup, registration, timing, restock aid station
- Saturday PM: potluck/bonfire set up, timing, restock aid station
- Sat. night: timing, roasting marshmallows, drinking beverages, stoking the fire & cheering
- Sunday AM: timing, restock aid station, more cheering
- Sunday PM: course clean up, clean warming hut